Thursday, June 17, 2010

Target Market
'What would I see if I could walk away from me?'



"What goes around comes around.."
I believe in Karma.
Books
Studs/Zips/Laces
Travel
Basic Clothing
Fur/faux
Music
Photos
Lots of rings
sunglasses - work


These are a few of my friends that mean alot to me,
who i can be myself with & have fun with:
i love music in general, watching it live & dancing.



this mood board are things that i love and influnce me everyday.
my boot, comfort.
Reading
Intuition
Hope & Luck
Love for Asia & their foods
Sunrise/Sunset
City
Candles/Peace/Beliefs

Scent




I'm girl who likes things simple.
I love accessories and things that capture the eye.
I'm a big believer in things happening for a reason.
I like to dress up no matter where i go, I'm simple but dont wear tracksuit pants
I'm interested in doing new things, or finding new things.
I live in the coutry but want to live in the city,
I like my own space & time to think to myself.
I always like to have ambitions and goals with myself
I'm pretty reserved yet i dont like being taken for granted.
Small things go far with me.
I'm an only child, and enjoy the company of others always.
I like to have my own sense of style

i like to shop at;
Op shops
Sample Sales
Internet
General Pants
Mums wardrobe
This Law
Episidoe
David Joes
and all over the place, thats quirky.

My style is simple as i love to wear boots all the time, as they are so comfortable
Black, White & Grey is majority the colours in my wardrobe with a few bits of colour as i do like the colour Red.
Winter is about layering and being warm no matter what anyone says & summer is where you can were less but feel free.

Alana Capitanio x.

No comments:

Post a Comment